The Great Debate

I have a question for all of my fellow crossfitters, (male and female please). Which is BEST? The “MOUSTACHE” or The “BEARD”. There is such strength with the beard yet, the mustache is sleek, sexy and undoubtedly stylish. My personal experience with both has been just phenomenal but now I need your help. I don’t know about you but for the last 11 and a half months all I can think about is how bad to the bone everyone’s mustache’s are gonna look during Movember. Please write in comments, your thoughts. Thank you.

CHIPPER W.O.D

Stache-tastic!!!

Stache-tastic!!!

20121016-192905.jpg

26 Responses to The Great Debate
  1. Mar Mar
    October 15, 2012 | 10:36 PM

I’m positive everyone is going for thin mint…however, Jacobson’s caterpillar on his lip is quite exquisite..nothing speaks more volume, power, and pure excellence! That’s what drives the sleeper to greatness! Whoo whoo!

2. joe s.
    October 15, 2012 | 10:49 PM

is Cody’s thin mint real? looks like photoshop…too pencil thin

3. Nikoli
    October 15, 2012 | 10:50 PM

So, beard or moustache?

4. Nikoli
    October 15, 2012 | 10:56 PM

If anyone has pictures to help PLEASE SEND to me and I will post. . or share on my Facebook page

5. Kyle
    October 15, 2012 | 11:04 PM

Can’t wait to grow another sweet stache out!! I’m going with stache is coolest and Thin Mint rules all others!!!

6. Danny J
    October 15, 2012 | 11:06 PM

Unless your name is Ron Swanson OR it’s Moveber I can’t say moustache. Beard all the way! That said I am physically incapable of growing either. I just get weird thin patchy looking facial hair. I will never be a real man :(

7. Sean
    October 15, 2012 | 11:07 PM

Maybe you need help finding your style! Beard all the way.

8. Kyle
    October 15, 2012 | 11:13 PM

These pics get me all pumped up for November…and to keep the stache for another 6 months. Yeah baby!!!!!

9. Wheely
    October 15, 2012 | 11:23 PM

I can’t decide, so it’s going to have to be beard on one side stache on the other

10. Jeremiah
    October 16, 2012 | 1:04 AM

I’m truly a fan of both, but there is something to awe in a full beard. The time and dedication, (genetics aside) and commitment to growing one, may only be overshadowed by the commitment to significant other! Or is it? The beard says I’m badass and very aware, but that the same times says, I don’t really give a shit. Beard all the way!

11. Anonymous
    October 16, 2012 | 6:31 AM

If I had to grow one, I would go with thin mint, easier to glue on.

12. Steve J
    October 16, 2012 | 6:37 AM

I agree with Danny. Movember is the only time staches are ok. Even then, if you grow one, be prepared for moms to hide their kids from you. I’m definitely pro beard. Beards can be measured in degrees of epicness while staches are measured in degrees of grossness. Watch a couple episodes of duck dynasty and you’ll see the truth :)

13. Ruth A. Roth
    October 16, 2012 | 6:48 AM

Goatee baby!

14. Sue Fred
    October 16, 2012 | 8:04 AM

Stache all the way!

15. Danny J
    October 16, 2012 | 8:59 AM

I mean do you guys not remember what Lucas Parker looked liked during the games? Beards just ooze manliness and if you can grow a sweater vest that might help too?

16. Melanie
    October 16, 2012 | 9:05 AM

trimmed beard with a clean shaved neck is sexy – yeah baby!

17. Jacob
    October 16, 2012 | 9:45 AM

“Guns don’t kill people. Guys with moustaches kill people…” Its a shirt I saw at urban outfitters. :)

18. Victor Corey
    October 16, 2012 | 10:17 AM

Agreed Movember is the only time for staches, unless you are a fireman, Tom Selleck, or Burt Reynolds.

That said, after this mornings workout…I am an even bigger fan of the beard. Stupid Stache!!!

19. Heather Murphy-Raines/ScoutsHonor
    October 16, 2012 | 10:36 AM

Victor, You can’t forget Chuck Norris and Freddy Mercury!!! :)

RAWR!

20. Dave R
    October 16, 2012 | 10:55 AM

Kyle, I think you could filter breathe with that stache.
    Ned Flanders all the way!

21. Justine
    October 16, 2012 | 11:04 AM

Nikoli had the kimbo.slice going, that was sweet. I did enjoy the Johnny ringo stache though. The most B.A. Stache I have seen is the Wyatt erp satche Kurt Russell sports in tombstone. “And hell followed with him.” The pencil stache can only be pulled of by Stallone in an expendables sequel – it only looks good on a botoxed face. So, I vote erp staches all around!

22. Sean
    October 16, 2012 | 11:25 AM

The greatest beard of all time belongs to
    Mr. T
    The greatest mustache of all time belongs to
    Cliff Clavin

23. Mer
    October 16, 2012 | 3:51 PM

Im with Mel – Trimmed close is sexy, long anywhere starts to collect sometimes unidentifiable objects and makes us think you’re hiding something.

24. Nikoli
    October 16, 2012 | 4:11 PM

Haha!!! Ask Becca about the spider that crawled out of my beard the other day.

25. Sean
    October 16, 2012 | 8:01 PM

Awesome job Pat and Jeremy! Thanks for the push!

26. Ryan L
    October 16, 2012 | 11:08 PM

Beauty is in the eye o the beardholder.