“GET ON MY LEVEL!!!” -Marshall Griffin-

And the winner of the Biggest Loser Challenge is…TODD SHINN!! Way to go Todd, you look awesome! Todd lost 30lbs in the three months which was just over a 14% weight loss! There were a few people really close behind: Ashley with a 13% loss, Sue R with a 12% loss, and Courtney M who lost almost 12%! You all did awesome and showed how hard work and determination and truly help you achieve your goals. For those who did the Challenge, they lost a combined total of 147lbs!! It’s not easy to change your diet and cut out the crap, but I think tons of you saw how it can truly transform your body and transform how you feel. Again…you can NEVER outwork a bad diet. Yes, cliche, but true!

I would love to hear comments and feedback from those who participated! Please comment on the blog today with what you learned from the experience and how it changed you. You never know who it will inspire although you already are inspiring others!

Congratulations Todd and to all who worked so hard and achieved awesome results! Y’all look awesome!!!!

PART A:

Power Cleans x3 reps- On The Minute Every Minute for 15 Minutes

Choose a weight that is CHALLENGING. You have a whole minute to complete 3 reps. Doesn’t have to be under 10 seconds.

;

Rest 6 Minutes (find a partner and get a bar set up for part B. The clock will continue running so be quick)

;

PART B.

Front Squats- 10×10 with a partner (95/65) Mar Mar (135/95)

The goal on this is to move fairly quickly through the squats while the other rests. Pick a weight that let you achieve this goal, even if thats only the bar. You will both complete 10 sets of 10 reps.

Todd’s Before and After:

;

20120627-070300.jpg

20120627-070400.jpg

20120627-193550.jpg

Booo YA!!

8 Responses to “GET ON MY LEVEL!!!” -Marshall Griffin-
  1. Sue R
    June 27, 2012 | 7:15 AM

Wow Todd! You can really see the difference!! Congratulations.

2. Kyle
    June 27, 2012 | 7:26 AM

Congrats everyone who completed the challenge!!!!! Some awesome results and I’m sure you all feel great!!!

3. Mar Mar
    June 27, 2012 | 7:48 AM

Congrats Todd! Lookin good buddy! And great job everyone who stuck with it! You all look great!

4. Kyle H
    June 27, 2012 | 8:18 AM

Way to go Todd!!!

5. Tammy
    June 27, 2012 | 1:28 PM

Shout out to ALL my trainers. I locked myself out of the house today. Put up the 6 foot ladder, stood on the top step pried off the screen to the second story window and did a jumping muscle-up into the window which was above my head!! Could NEVER have done this even 3 months ago. THANK YOU for encouraging me everyday to do my best. Miss you all. And CONGRATS to Todd. YA BABY!! To Pete – I got the pull up bar from Rogue and am using it. Super easy install – thanks for the tip :)

6. amanda
    June 27, 2012 | 3:25 PM

way to rock it Ashley!

7. Todd Shinn
    June 27, 2012 | 5:32 PM

Thank you crossfit staff and the members, with your help and suport i was able to reach my goal. I still have a lot of work a head of me this looks like a awesom summer. Thanks Todd.

8. Katie F
    June 27, 2012 | 9:19 PM

**correction** my weight was 103 (not 108) apparently at 6am math is not
    my strength…. Driving away this morning I kept going over it in my head 33+25+25+10+10 had to set the record straight it was killing me..ahh feel so much better!!