Hanging On!!!

Good week so far everybody. Great turnout on Monday. We had 81 people do the workout. AWESOME!!! That is now the new record for members in a day. You guys are gettin it done. Hope to see you today for another tough one. I’ve listed below a modification wod for those of us who are still fairly new or are still working on technique. We can definitely mix the two.

W.O.D

20 Minute AMRAP

1- Rope Climb (15ft/12ft)

10- Push Press/Jerk (95/65)/ MOOSE (135/95)

15- Toes to Bar/ MOOSE Toe to Bar Pull Up

M.O.D

15/20 min AMRAP

The Coaches will explain in full detail and help you to find a weight

2- Rope Get ups from ground

10- Push Press/Jerk at an appropriate weight

15-Hanging straight legged raises/ knee raises

20120606-194739.jpg

Scores!!

10 Responses to Hanging On!!!
  1. Chris E
    June 6, 2012 | 9:34 AM

Hey everyone! Today is National Running Day! Even though I can’t make it in (last day of performances), I am definitely going to honor this day and get sweaty!! I hope some of you awesome people will do the same! Hope to see you tomorrow!

2. Justine
    June 6, 2012 | 12:00 PM

81 members in a day! I think the reason for all these difficult workouts is to thin the herd…kyle’s vision is probably a gym full of moose, or mooses, or meese, however you interpret the plural of a moose. If that’s the case, then the following workout might work: death by wall balls, thrusters, burpees, man makers, with 50 doubleunders unbroken to start and another 50 unbroken to finish. Is it humanly possible?????

3. Jonathan
    June 6, 2012 | 2:33 PM

NO JUSTINE!!!! I am just recovering from Morrison but planning on doing today’s!

4. Kyle M.
    June 6, 2012 | 3:31 PM

Nick’s creation of toe to bar pull-ups sucked in the most awesome way. If you haven’t had the opprotunity to do them yet today, try to do them, even if you don’t moose the weight for the push jerk, try it….

5. Lisa R
    June 6, 2012 | 6:49 PM

National running day!!! Along with some sunshine :-) it’s a great day to be healthy!

6. Jess
    June 6, 2012 | 7:11 PM

Ohhhh it wasnt L-AMRAP (least amount of rounds as possible)? Woops, my bad. Teehehehhehe!

7. Ruth
    June 6, 2012 | 7:21 PM

KYLE O-you’re back!!! YaY, so glad, Coach:-)

8. Katie F
    June 6, 2012 | 9:24 PM

I finally conquered the rope today! However didn’t plan my exit once I got up there – loved the laughter when I screamed for help! Holy crap thats high but so much fun to finally hit that pink line… Yay!!!

9. Colette
    June 6, 2012 | 10:54 PM

Katie, I’m with you. Got the rope for the first time! And yes, I also wondered what I was going to do now that I was up at the pink line! Way to go?

10. Admin
    June 7, 2012 | 9:13 AM

Nice job on climbing the rope ladies!!!!!!!