Short and Sweet

No need for an explanation! Get in here and put in some work :) Yeah Baby!!!

4 Rounds—Moose 5 Rounds

10 Front Squat  Rx (135/95) Moose-Rx (155/115)

15 Push ups  Moose-Rx (Hand release)

20 Hollow Rocks

50 Double Unders

A big congratulations to Kim Peltola…our choosen Member of the Month for June!! Read Kim’s story at: cascadecrossfit.com/member-spotlight!! Kim is such an awesome person and we are so lucky to have her as a part of this gym! Yeah Baby…Kim!! :-)

Kim Peltola | Cascade CrossFit

Kim Peltola | Cascade CrossFit

11 Responses to Short and Sweet
  1. Kyle
    June 5, 2012 | 9:30 AM

Nice job Kim and keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

2. Kyle M.
    June 5, 2012 | 11:34 AM

Those front squats were heavy after yesterdays wall ball/box jump massacre.

3. Courtney M
    June 5, 2012 | 1:28 PM

Woooooooooooooohooooo! Go Kim! You strong lady! Congrats! You are a constant inspiration. :)

4. aimee
    June 5, 2012 | 3:18 PM

Wasn’t short for me. Those Double Unders are my nemesis! Must conquer!

5. Ruth
    June 5, 2012 | 7:04 PM

Yeah, first squat today brought back all the memories of yesterday! BUT, my legs and backside are going to be very strong and look HOT if I keep this up!!! Bring it on ADMIn :-)

Congrats Kim! A well deserved member of the month. You are doing it for all the right reasons and a bonus that you get to workout with your hubby Chad! See you soon

6. Wall balls Everyday Committee
    June 5, 2012 | 7:13 PM

no wall balls in the warm-up or workout? can you please turn the heat up in the turf room we get cold in the dark.

7. Mer
    June 5, 2012 | 7:32 PM

Yay Kim! Nice moves for the pic, I know striking that pose wasnt that easy. (another good photo TAustin!)

8. Danny J
    June 5, 2012 | 8:47 PM

Awesome WOD and thanks to everyone for the extra cheers there at the end. Sorry I don’t know everyone’s names yet but my first impressions of Cascade is great. Everyone is supportive and it seems like a great community! Thanks for the warm welcome :)

9. Mar Mar
    June 5, 2012 | 9:46 PM

Congrats Kim! Keep working hard and push yourself toward those goals!

10. Tenny
    June 5, 2012 | 10:15 PM

CONGRATS Kim! You ROCK and like I said in the write up, we are are SO proud of you!! :-) And nice job Sarah doing double unders pregnant…it’s a whole other ball game!!

Danny-you and Lauren are awesome and are going to be such an sweet addition to the gym! You’ll meet everyone in no time! ;-) Keep up the awesome work!

11. Krista
    June 5, 2012 | 10:26 PM

Well deserved recognition! You are an amazing woman and are getting so strong! I look forward to working out (suffering!) with you nightly and your support is awesome…thank you! See you Thursday night!!