“Morrison”

We will travel back to last summer to redo this Hero Benchmark. For those of you who have yet to do this it is a great workout but challenging. Hope to see you in here!!! In case you don’t know. This Nick Rocco in BEAST MODE at regionals last weekend.

ROCCO in full BEAST MODE | Cascade CrossFit

ROCCO in full BEAST MODE | Cascade CrossFit

Morrison

50-40-30-20-10 reps

Wall ball shots, (20#/14# ball) 10 ft.
Box jump,  (24 in/20 in)
Kettlebell swings, (53#/35#)

You will complete 50 wall balls, 50 box jumps and 50 kettlebell swings, then 40 of each and so on down to 10.

Times from July 11th 2011:

Times from July 11th 2011

June 2012 times. Nice job peeps! | Cascade CrossFit

June 2012 times. Nice job peeps! | Cascade CrossFit

4:30 class rockin the wall balls :-) Boy did those suck | Cascade CrossFit

4:30 class rockin the wall balls :-) Boy did those suck | Cascade CrossFit

7 Responses to “Morrison”
  1. Jonathan
    June 4, 2012 | 11:24 AM

I remember this from last year (when I first started). It is coming again now that I am just starting up again. Oh Boy!!!

2. anti-wallball committee of 1
    June 4, 2012 | 7:44 PM

Dearest wallball – I hate you. I try to throw you in the air to make you happy and all you do is mock me with your scary lace smile and smack me in the face when I dont catch you right. PS – I think you jammed my pinky today.
    If I had my way we would be storing you in the dumpster instead of the nice rack in the fake grass room.

3. Wall balls Everyday Committee
    June 4, 2012 | 7:58 PM

I prefer you to thrusters, its only 20#
    To make it easier, I do a heavy ball and a higher target when low reps are required. The ball helps push me down to a deeper squat and thank it for its assistance. It also makes a comfortable seat to sit on when I’m finished working out.
    Please visit us more often.

4. Courtney M.
    June 4, 2012 | 8:09 PM

Good job, Jonathan and anti-wallball committee of 1 (I know who you are!)!!! What a great way to start the week!

5. Jonathan
    June 4, 2012 | 8:38 PM

Thanks Courtney – today was tough. Cute kid btw. Also, I am neutral on the wall balls although 150 is a little much.

6. Jeremy
    June 4, 2012 | 8:53 PM

Love how you have to identify Jim by his last name now. Given his frequency in the box lately, nobody would know him by just “Jim” anymore.

7. Kyle