A day of GOATS! Bah bah bah bah

Cascade CrossFit | Goat

Cascade CrossFit | Goat

Tomorrow is the North Bend Days Parade so if you are free try to make it out!  We are going to be participating in the parade so the gym will be closed tomorrow, Saturday.  If you would like to be in the parade just let Tenny know.  Nice job this week gang, you are all working really hard and it is great to see.  GOAT DAY!  This is a day to work on your weaknesses whatever they may be.  Strength, Gymanstics, running, rowing, kipping, handstand pushups, clean and jerks, snatches, pushups, Turkish get-ups, muscle ups, etc.  We will spend the first 40 minutes working on your weaknesses.

WOD:  We will each pick two of the exercises we are bad at and will do a couplet with them in it.

5 rounds of: we will base the number of reps on how difficult each exercise is for you.

?

?

6 Responses to A day of GOATS! Bah bah bah bah
  1. Eric
    August 12, 2011 | 7:28 AM

hahahhahaha that pic is freakin funny. Great WOD! A much need Goat day for me @ Least!!!

2. Lisa R
    August 12, 2011 | 8:08 AM

though narrowing it down to just two things I’m bad at, might have been a challenge…but since I’m on the road today I attempted my first Road Warrior WOD…needless to say…not the same..strangely…the work out was much easier! LOL..I’m pretty confident I didn’t burn nearly as much calories. and I was done in about 10 min. I guess I’ll stick to running on my travel days, bc my self-induced WOD’s are pretty pathetic

3. Chris L
    August 12, 2011 | 10:17 AM

OHS Squats & HSPU seemed like such a good idea…payin’ for it now.

4. Jonathan
    August 12, 2011 | 11:18 PM

Great idea. Should do this more often. Next time I will have to practice on burpees.

5. beth
    August 13, 2011 | 4:18 AM

get someone to video ya’ll in the parade and post is cause I dont wanna miss it…..have fun Cascade..miss all of you.

6. justin winterhalter
    August 14, 2011 | 10:41 AM

I climbed to the summit of Mt. Adams. 48 hours. With a sleep break.